Senior Building Consultant/ Engineer
PEP Solutions is a Property and Construction related professional consultancy firm offering a broad range of services to a growing group of Clients who operate across Australia. We are growing and expanding to keep up with demand for all our services. We provide these advisory services over a diverse property sector including commercial, retail, industrial, hospitality, health, aged care, education, agribusiness and multi-residential. We are looking to fill new positions within the firm for building consultants. Applicants should be profit oriented, client focused, motivated and energetic persons looking to advance their careers and be rewarded for hard work and great client service.
These positions require a Senior Building Consultant, Surveyor, Engineer or Architect with at least 8-10 years’ experience in Australia. You will join a specialist Building Advisory team who analyze and report on building defects, conduct condition reports and prepare strategic asset management plans. Follow-up work involving scoping documentation and project management of remedial works may also be required and turning your hand to assist clients with their problems will be required.
To be considered for a role you should display your experience and capability in undertaking most of the following:
- Building inspection reports
- Technical Due Diligence reporting
- Property condition audits
- Defect diagnosis and rectification advice
- Capital and maintenance planning and cost forecasts
- Preparing Scope of Works documentation
- Project Management and programming
- Active Client interaction and team communication
- Travel throughout Australia to conduct inspections when required
Skills and experience
We would expect to successfully undertake the above, you should have most of the below:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction, Building Surveying, Engineering or Architecture
- Registration with relevant professional associations or bodies (RICS, AIBS, EA, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Australian Standards, Building Codes and relevant regulations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility
- High level capabilities relating to detail, presentation and formatting
- Highly developed report writing skills including English grammar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Programming
Experience, skills and overall contribution to our team will determine salary and other benefits.
To apply for this position, please send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.