PEP’s approach is to immerse in and commit ourselves to the project from the beginning. We seek to understand all aspects of the project scope, documents and stakeholders needs.
We strive to create a collaborative partnership, ensuring your project will not only be a success, but also a positive team experience. We understand the ramifications of any disconnect in project teams, and seek to provide a functional work environment based on a mutual respect between parties and stakeholders.
Our approach is to focus on the end result, understanding client budgets and time parameters. We assess all items under the contract in a reasonable manner and will provide all necessary supporting documentation with any assessment.
We take the time to understand the project documents and the stakeholders’ requirements and align our objectives with theirs.
Our specialised services can be all inclusive or tailor made for your project and include:
- Coordinate, chair and minute monthly Project Control Group meetings;
- Issue monthly reports on all elements of the project;
- Attend and manage meetings with Authorities, Consultants and Contractors;
- Carry out assessments (review scope, tender offers, and hold post tender negotiations with contractors, and consultants as necessary);
- Contract Administration, by means of:
- Issue Notices under the contract; Issue payment certificates;
- Liaise with the financiers’ Quantity Surveyor in assessing progress claims;
- Review and assess variation claims and maintain a variation register;
- Review and assess EOT claims and maintain an EOT register;
- Review and advise on Contractor’s monthly reporting;
- Maintain compliance with general and special contract terms and conditions;
- Provide advice regarding design and construction quality issues where applicable.
- Development administration, by means of:
- Feasibility creation, management, review and advice;
- Leasing/Sales review and tenant requirement facilitation/negotiations;
P.E.P. Pty Ltd QBCC No: 1137326