Tax deductions for depreciation of investment properties has become an integral part of property investing, however due to the complex nature and ever changing ATO regulations, many find the process daunting including self-styled experts.
PEP provides an unmatched depreciation analysis service that is both personal, bespoke and more interactive than ever before. PEP is consistently expanding its knowledge on all aspects of depreciation deductions through researching, understanding and re-visiting your property to provide superior on-going results.
Appropriately registered by the Australian Tax Office (ATO) as a Tax Agent, PEP provides an ATO compliant report to clients and accountants which allows them to claim ALL the tax deductions. Our additional memberships of the AIQS and RICS assures clients that our professional approach and integrity can be relied upon to produce reports which generate the maximum return on your investment.
Our by-line of Precision, Expertise, Passion reflects our expert knowledge in all facets of property depreciation to enhance your tax deductions, cash-flow benefits and investment strategies.
• Vendor Depreciation Estimates
• Purchase Depreciation Analysis
• Tenancy Incentive Analysis
• Refurbishment Reviews & Write-offs
• Asset Registers for Life Tracking
• Reversionary Assessments
• Redevelopment Write-offs
• Depreciated Replacement Values
WHO BENEFITS FROM DEPRECIATION
• Developers selling
• Direct Investors holding
• SMSF Investors holding
• Syndicators holding
• Fund Managers holding
• Real Estate Agents selling
ADVANTAGES OF PEP DEPRECIATION ANALYSIS
• Cost of the report is 100% tax deductible
• Deductions provide cash-flow benefits
• Deductions provide better taxable position
• Leasing options can be enhanced
• Records are available for the property at purchase
PROCESS TO GENERATE A DEPRECIATION SCHEDULE
• PEP conducts site visits to ensure maximum detail is extracted
• Full photographic record is kept for analysis and future reference
• PEP makes the additional enquiries to identify all possible claims
• PEP prepares reports in both Prime Cost and Diminishing Value options
• MS Excel version can be provided for accountants benefit